I often experience this feeling of astonished awe when I see you. I am aware that time is passing and you are changing too, but some things always remain the same. Your unruly grey hair tells the tale of disregard for the wind when walking on the beach. The sparkle in the blue eyes evidences the love, nay, the lust for love. The ready smile that hovers around the lips reflects the joy that you derive from your daily life. May these features never fade, because they are what makes you … you, when I see you in the mirror.
Explanation: I am 66 years old and looking my age but in my heart, I can still appreciate the beauty of life (and no, I am not a narcissist! 😄 or am I?).
I am taking part in the Incredible Blogger Marathon Challenge (IBMC). Prakash Hegade is the event organiser. The IBMC is a series of ten diverse tasks, set to prove the versatility of the participants. Read all my responses to this series here.
The first challenge is to write a paragraph of 100 words (around and approximate) by selecting any of the given topics. Feel free to pick the one of your choice. The paragraph has to explain your perspectives on the mentioned topic.
- The blogger can start the challenge at any point in time but the constraint is that it has to be completed within 15 days of the start. So, plan well before starting.
- There are 10 challenges and 15 days to complete (05 buffer days can be well used).
- One cannot complete more than three tasks on the same day.
- The tasks have to be taken up in the same order as they are numbered.
- Every task is associated with a logo which will have to be used along with the prompt.
- On completing all the challenges, IBMC logo can be added up to the blog.
- If you want to do only a few challenges out of 10, you are free to do so. Only then you cannot use the final logo for the challenge completion.